domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

Just because I`m quiet doesn't mean I don't have anything to say. I judge people so easily from according to my first impression. I'd rather wait forever for the perfect guy,than settle for anybody. I'm unpredictable and spontaneous.I try to be forgiving and I enjoy being u n i q u e. I'd rather look immature and have fun then care what other people think. Sometimes I'm really confident, other times I feel really insecure. My friends mean everything to me but sometimes I just want to be alone. I'm opinionated andstubborn but I'm loyal,sincere and caring. I always try to see the best in you even if you annoy me. I hate when people make me feel guilty to get their way. I'll always be here to listen to your problems and I will stick up for you no matter what happens...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario